Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love..... and being turned on in the head.... the top head.

"Write a list of things you need, leave it empty.  Except for number one, write love, gamble everything."
-Ben Lee

Soo.... I don't really want to talk about love again, but it's been a topic I talked about last night over red wine with a friend.  And we came up with an interesting idea.  

We both have had bad choices in people to have relationships with.  Our question was 'do we fall in love with the wrong people, plainly because we aren't ready for a full on relationship as of yet?'  It's an interesting idea, where our subconscious directs us to the wrong kind of people because we aren't emotionally at the right place to hold a proper relationship.  

Another thing that's been talked about is how people are gay.  I know I've always known I am deep down, but it's a matter of accepting it and being open with who you are before coming out.  My friend questions whether I think it's nature or nurture that causes humans to become homosexual.  Whilst I strongly disagree that it is either of these, the reasoning was this.  If it was nurture, gay people wouldn't come from many walks of life.  It would be from the same types of family and home conditions.  On the other hand it can't possibly be nature.  If it was genetic, there simply wouldn't be an inclining rate of gay beings because.... obviously.... gay partners can't create children with one another.... and as it would be a recessive gene parenting a child with a straight person would create a straight baby.  ^_^ It was an interesting conversation.

The last part of my 24 hours was watching episode one of the second season of Glee.  One of the scenes had a new character singing.  When someone sings in a certain way I find it very attractive.  The only other time I had found it to this extent is Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge. I tried to explain it to my room mate but it was unsuccessful and ended in the sentence "I'm so turned on by that guy rights now.  Don't worry I'm not hard.  You know what I mean.... Turned on in the head and not the pants?"  Yeah.... It ended in an awkward stare.  My bad.

Oh well, that is all for now.

Keep on trucking Wolfies.

xx Action Wolfe.

No comments:

Post a Comment