Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zombied Out.

Today I woke up tired (as I procrastinated about going to bed again).  In effect I was two arm's raised off a zombie.  When I'm tired I seem to lack emotions and facial responses.... but I think that's normal.  It's like tiredness brings on more 'Meh' than one can handle.

It was a pretty slow day at work today besides a random Karma Sutra book coming into stock, a book about Micheal Phelps that reminded me of Wheezy Waiter, and an awkward conversation about head jobs.  Same old stuff really.  I love my workplace but slowly the place is going down because there are a few workers there that bring down the team morale.  At the same time it's confirmation for me that I wont be working there for the rest of my life - teaching beckons.  This prospect excites me.

Another thing that happened today was ZUMBA!  Lol.  I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much, but it was a laugh trying to keep up with the class and the pansy ass instructor.  As the only male over 20 that wasn't an instructor... I'm pretty sure I shook my booty better than most of the chicks in there.  Shaking away my badonkedonk.

I think I'm addicted to twitter... but hey, I suppose it's better than crack at the end of the day.  ^_^

Hope all is well Wolfies - How was your day?

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment