Monday, April 26, 2010

Love, Loooove, Love.

"She told me 'Son, fear is the heart of love...' and I never looked back."
-I will follow you into the dark, Death Cab for Cutie

For the first time in my life I'm not sitting in my room saying "Oh my god, it would be great if I could meet someone."  It's nice.  In saying that men are still fucking annoying the shit out of me, but at least it isn't a "I'm so alone I need someone in my life."  It's a comfortable stage to be in.  A healthy stage to be in.

The one thing I am sick of is logging onto facebook and seeing couples complaining how much they miss their other halves when they have only been separated like one day... and they don't even live together.  Okay, okay, I understand that kinda breaks the view that I'm a romantic guy.  But seriously.  It is 24 hours people... grow up and stop acting like a love addicted 17 year old girl.

I understand the love is a power force between two people - but where are the boundaries.  Are the lines blurred?  Is love great until it starts to affect every other aspect of our life? Is there a line where one says enough is enough, or is the addiction to great to come down off?  Rhetoric questions again?

^_^

Love, I suppose it is different for everyone.

Goodnight Wolfies.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment