Thursday, July 2, 2009

A whole new world...

Life is never simple. Life is life, and life is a bitch.

I've always stood by the notion of wanting my life to be a disney movie...

... Ive got a prince on the horizon. Wait... a disney prince. One that doen't know I exist but I have been worshipping for so long. Where is my magic carpet and tickertape parade? Do I have to organise this myself or do disney just know where the magic will happen and organise it for me? Do I have to facebook them a memo when I need it or do they have some kind of childhood using magic machine to decide who is worth or not?

I want a magic carpet to solve all my relationship problems. One ride. It will fix it all.

The one thing that dispells me from wanting a disney life is the notion of "happily ever after".

What the fuck is happily ever after? Is life just euphoric all the times... or is there still going to be times where I struggle to pay the bills and have to pay off my car loan? Because that still isn't really happily ever after... thats happy most of the time after - that is if the love holds out and we don't get bored of each other... fucking disney. How can it be happily ever after is there is always a sequel where something bad happens.... thats not happily ever after. Thats happily untill the next movie. I don't want a "Action Wolfe II - The prince gets dumped but finds a new fella".

Love.... it just is. I've said it many times before.

Still.... even if it wasn't happily ever after... it would be fun while it lasts....

Dear disney - bring me a prince... and a magic carpet... and music, lots of music.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment