Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh - and back to that place again....

Well... as some of you may know I seem to go through phases. I go from on top of the world to feeling like crap about myself about once every 2 months. Last time it happened I got stuck here for a while - but I'm planning on using rope to get out of this rutt. I'm not staying here and I refuse to, and if I don't the world wont have the brilliant Action Wolfe to wake up to each day... they will have the Action Wolfe that sleeps all his time aways and wished things were different.

To eeerrr it to be human - but what does it mean to constantly doubt yourself?

I don't know - tomorrow I plan to have a day where I go out and just see the world for abit on my own. I need time on my own when I get like this but maybe being out and about will help me. I have a few errands to do at uni - and I wish to find a cool looking vase to grow seamonkeys in... which is weird but I have been wanting to do it for a while. I also wanna go to a place where I can sit on grass and read or just stare at the views for a while. I ahve a few places in mind but haven't picked one out quite yet. Might take a few pictures on my camera of where I find and post them up here tomorrow night. Show you what helped me in my day of self advisory.

I have started to write a new book... it is a bit askew... but I like it in its own morbid little way. It sounds so shit but for some reason books that sound shit when you describe them and are well written and interesting amuse me. So I try for ideas that sound tacky and lame, but give them enough power in their own capability to become beautiful pieces of art. Every idea must not be thrown away because others think its lame - I havn't read the book that got me onto the idea, but it wont be anything like that. It was a mixture of a genre and a mixture of my own experiences in the last two weeks that got me to it.

I will fill you in on how tomorrow goes.

xx Aciton Wolfe

1 comment:

  1. Waiting to hear sweetie...

    Also I have moved my blog to...

    http://isthisyourhat.blogspot.com/

    Love you heaps xoxo

    ReplyDelete