Monday, July 6, 2009

Ok ok - Tomorrow... Take two.

Nothing I planned got done today. Not even my washing which in the back of my mind needed doing badly. I did wake up early however. 8 oclock.... which is early-ish for me. Then went "screw it I want another half hour". I then proceeded to sleep for a half hour and woke up at 12.30. Too late to go to perth as I had a coffee schedualled with Christie.

No forms for myself.

No time out from it all.

No wacked out container for my sea monkeys.

No photo of a view for you to see.

I need to get out. I refuse to lounge around the house for the rest of the week - I need to get off my fucking arse and fill out forms, do the washing and take a trip to perth tomorrow. I don't care what time - it has all GOT to be done.

I want to be in one of my moods where I look at everything and its just beautiful. It doesn't happen often but sometimes I drive along in my car and everything just looks perfect - even ugly things are perfect in their own way. I know that saying that makes me sound tossy - but moments like that actually happen in my mind, and it somewhat takes me away for a moment.

At the moment tho - I just feel there has got to be something more. I can feel something big coming my way but its just taking its mother fucking time getting here. Honestly over it.

Untill it does I refuse to be the person who sits on the curb and watch his life drive past on a bus then yell "HEY!! COME BACK!!" Only to have it wave at me with a smug look on its face going "Yeah that right... fucking dousch." I'd probably reply in a way that is something along the lines of "Yeah... well... I don't need you any way" and then it would do that thing where the centre of its eyebrows raise and look at me as if to say what the fuck, you call that a comeback? and by the time I can say anything else the bus is too far ahead of me to yell anymore.

I miss having rants like that - I should have them more.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment