Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hrmmm... take two & a half? is that what you would call it?


Ok... so I got half of what I planned done.
I didn't go to perth. To be plain and simple I woke up late and couldn't be fuckeroonied.

But alas- I did go to the shops and buy a pretty vase and some orange rocks for the sea monkeys I intend to farm and use to wreck havoc upon the world... untill global warming kills them off any way(FYI: Seamonkeys don't like direct sunlight).

Side track from the originalpost for one second. Life is cruel. Seamonkeys DIE in direct sunlight. What do they eat? Alge! Where does Alge grow?? DIRECT SUNLIGHT! I mean what kind of cruel idea is it to have an animal which eats where it is deadly to... WHILST IN A CONTAINER BEING OOGLED AT BY SMALL CHILDREN. It's just.... insane... let alone the fact that you can get sea monkey watches now that carry sea monkeys in it. I know they are only shrimp but isn't it cruel to attach a life animal in a case and put it on a childs wrist? I know how scratched my watches get from me mucking around let alone a small child.
Ok.... back to what I was originally saying...

Tomorrow I'm filling out forms and doing a road trip to uni and back... but need a day to myself. So am taking a book, and may even read on the foreshore if it doesn't piss down with rain.... bet it does.

On this note I shall leave you with a picture of what a Sea Monkey actually looks like as many people go "that looks nothing like a monkey" the first time they see them. But mine will be like the upper class sea monkeys from the west side - having safety from small children and direct sunlight whilst gaining heat from my bedside lamp.

On that note.... Ciao.

xx Action Wolfe


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I love this post...

    And sadly it is due for rain...

    Miss you babe! xo

    ReplyDelete