Thursday, April 9, 2009

Poem #5

IN TIME
by action wolfe

I will be fine - in the end of it all.
There is nothing to dismay about, my companions.
There will be no loss - nor there will be no condemned.

Stuck in this - its like groundhog day.
The days roll one into the next, and then another.
It won't end - no matter what anyone says or does.

I think a lot - about what could happen.
Like a pick a path each night, I think about the future.
Every path - there is that unrequited path.

Every day expected - every day the same outcome.
The continuous repetition, the continuous frustration.
If I could - I would jump a year of my life.

I would lose time - but it would stop this.
This monotony, it's deafening to my soul.
I want to speed forward - in time to make me happier.

I don't think I would miss it.

xx Action Wolfe
Expecting to release Twisted tomorrow night hopefully guys. Soz there has been hardly any entries lately - uni has been killing me softly, not with song but assignments.

1 comment: