Sunday, April 5, 2009

Possibly the best night.... for a while anyways.

So last night I went to my friend Emma's house for a dinner party with her med friends. Was interesting because I had heard about all of them but never actually met them before. Was interesting being with such a mix of people it wasn't funny - all so different but they all had the same sense of humor - which i really clicked with as well.

Then it happened. The med students started dropping like flies. One by one they evacuated away from the drunk arts students to get back to their science frame of thought... Emma and I walked the last one out - then proceeded to the park, an unwritten rule for visits to Emma. Somehow we got it into our heads that we wanted to hit the clubs - mainly the ones filled with gays.

I text many a person. No reply - the suddenly 20minutes later there was a glimmer of hope!

Kitty came to the rescue - alas by the time she got there (which was only like 15 minutes) Emma had drunkenly passed out "tired" (Emma just doesn't like gay people) and I cannot confirm it but there was probably some kind of drool seeping onto her pillow. :P

So the Kitty Kat took me to The Court - one of my favorite bars ever. Hardly ever have a bad time there. So we went out the back of it - and ran into our friends Michael and George (one of the funniest guys I know, and George is a crazy arse girl that is loud and just brilliant to be around. We ended up dancing, doing rounds of beer, talking to randoms.

At one point I said "I don't have many gay friends" and then ran into 12 that I knew. Which I found kinda comical.

After we danced and I talked my way into a closed off area to use the at the moment by mentioning I know the guy at the bar. So we went from there and got a slice of pizza - and went to Connections - which I'm not the biggest fan of, but was nice, except for the $20 entry fee that I was like what the fuck at.

We ended our night by going to Michael's for one last beer and listening to gay music. Was nice.

I ended up getting back to Emma's at 5.30am. Had a blast.

Need I say I paid for it in the morning - I didn't just have A hangover, I had THE hangover. haha.

xx Action Wolfe
A new fairytale is about to be unleashed...

No comments:

Post a Comment