Friday, April 10, 2009

Of course I like chicken.

Well... at the moment I have a billion things to still do, around the house and at university. At the same time I really really don't want to do any of it. If I had a choice I would be laying on the beach drinking long island ice teas. Or even just spend a week like I would two years ago - lay around the house for a week and get the fuck over it - sure it would mean a week of being low, and not communicating, and becoming manically depressed. After that week however - I would last a good 6 months. It was a bargain I continually made.

At the moment I have a day at the most just to get over myself - so I find myself going through slumps. Almost every few days everything gets to much and I need time out from everything. Which is normal I think... well normal for me.

In saying that - at the moment I am in a really good mood. The weekend has re-energized me. After going out with George, Kitty and Mike it gave me that second wind. Like I was riding on cloud nine for the first half of the week - It was good to go out and be amongst the gays - and know that other people have the same views and lifestyle as me.

As for catching you up on my love life - not much has changed. A few interests, a few potentials, but nothing much on the horizon. LAME! haha.

I'm going to open up TWISTED tonight so check it out once its open.

:)
xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment