Friday, April 17, 2009

Dancing Through Life... For Once.

Today a whole heap of the Children's Theater crew went in to paint the backdrops and other elements of this years stage. It is such a good mix of students for this year production and I think the script is really sharp - for adults and children.

The painting really got me in a good mood, as well as random jokes and brilliant music. Was a really nice vibe - regenerating to a degree.

I am heading to Bun-vegus (my home town) this weekend - will be nice to get drunk with friends, shout at randoms and hang with family. Not to mention to get some homework done in the quiet atmosphere of the farm. Really looking forward to it - just not the drive down. I suppose I will just get the wicked soundtrack going and sing it for the hour and a half trip.

I have to learn my lines to - love the character but I am still getting used to doing a pirate voice. Practice is what I need I think - and abit more of a cheerful tone.

Anyway - I'm gunna hit the hay.
Looking forward to kicking my feet up and drinking tomorrow night.
xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment