Thursday, April 16, 2009

YES! LETS!

Ok - so at this very moment I am a zombie. I cannot sleep - alas this blog is not about that.

I feel like my lives this massive game of Yes Lets at the moment (click here if you don't know what it is). But not the good way - more like year 8's playing Yes Lets. They do it mean and try to get each other to do embarasing stuff. It also feels about over exagerated - as if a host from playschool is saying yes lets. So if remains quirky and upbeat - whilst the undertones are monotonous and sinister.

Action, Do you want to feel lost and abit confused?
YES! LETS!
How about you feel lonely, yet find people your interested in, but the matching has fatal flaws?
YES! LETS!
How about you get shoved into a billion pages of paperwork for uni?
YES! LETS!
How about some emotional fuckwading? ey?
YES! LETS! WHY NOT!
Hrm- What about you have a burning desire to just drink every weekend and party like a mad man, and having it never happening?
YES! LETS! DELIGHTFUL!
How about you have every person remind you how lonely and desprate you have become?
YES! LETS! WONDERFUL!
How about you stab someone in the face?
YES! LETS!
... ok maybe not the last one but you get the point.
It feels like someone is purposly pulling stings on my life - to make it this monotonous melodramatic hell hole. I kinda just want this year to be over. I want a freash start. New town. New job. New people. . . of course that would mean I'd have to do the whole coming out thing to people again - URG I HATE IT! hahaaha.
xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment