Thursday, March 12, 2009

Systematic Functional Linguistics.

Just saying it makes me cringe.... oh how I hate them.... haha.
I don't see why we must learn about them after the tutor said "Oh I don't even understand them sometimes - but you should know it."

Today I did nothing... I slept in very late (which I needed), did an hour of Systematic Functional Linguistics, looked for a monkey costume for an upcoming car rally and watched my favourite TV shows.

Was VERY nice to have a time out day.

I'm getting my tattoo within a month or two. It is so exciting. When it gets closer I feel a little bit freaked out but I'm more excited about it than that. It will defiantly happen. I love the design. It has its own little meanings for me that I can write an essay on.



Also - I'm feeling so high school atm. :P

I had a whole passing notes in class flirtatiously thing going on. Also had a whole "text a friend coz their with him" thing going on... year twelve going on all over again. hehe.

I think that's all for now Wolfies.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment