Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The enevitable.

Okay - so from where I left off has been a few days.

I have done many a things and had many things occur.

I am still in the state of mind from Monday - but alas it has became a positive thing. Yes I am still zoned out and don't know what to think of myself... but who does really. Its became positive because a lot or my uni worries have become clearer. Throughout the week things are just clicking in my head repetitively... it felt great to know my brain actually still works. They are going through curriculum frame works in drama - and all my teaching processes are slowly aligning together which is nice.

There is a guy that kinda half set me a flutter in one of my classes too - but i will keep you informed if anything remotely happens with that. Hahaha. Could luck be on my side this time? More than likely no. :P Probably straight like the rest of them.... I have a bad track record for that... one more headfuck for my list... and no that was not a sexual connotation.

:)

I'm in an amped mood.

Feeling good.

Prolly do another post before I sleep - I always seem to.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment