Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lost? No... Not quite.

I feel so 2D at the moment. Like there is nothing to me. Like I am grasping to find that one thing about me that makes me real again.

I'm living in delusions, daydreaming about impossibilities, and thinking too analytically. Almost like I can't feel anymore.

I know I can though.

I have emotions. I just feel... Like I'm going through the motions.

Don't ask me "whats wrong" because I would have said it here if I knew.

I guess I will work through it slowly... like I have so many times before.

Some day my depth will return to me.

... until then you may see Action... but he feels like he can't envision himself.

It's probably all about perception.

There... that's a good place to work from. See what I mean.

So many things around me at the moment have made me aspire to do more. It just all feels like a lost cause at this point.

xx Action Wolfe

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone feels that way from time to time! It is all about perception and you know what? It is completely okay to feel without depth or dimension. I think some of our greatest works of art and technology came from people who decided they weren't feeling typical that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although T.S. Eliot wrote, "April is the cruelest month", March gets my vote. Hope everything is coming up roses for you very soon : )

    ReplyDelete