Friday, March 6, 2009

Pottle - the new form of passive agressivness

It's nice to know I have readers that I don't know about.
(Yes... you... You should really just follow this blog, may be easier for you. LMFAO)

Kinda adds to the aesthetics of my blog. As in who is really watching my words, because that is all they are, and I refuse to take any of them back. So today I shall bore you... not really... I shall entertain you with my cast array of circus tricks. As some of you make know I also lie.

Ok, enough of this beating round the bush shit. The theme of the day is my MAN COLD! Dum dum duuuuum.

YEs I am sick - but alas, I think I have discovered a new strain of it... GAY MAN COLD.
It is twice as flamboyant and twice as dumb. It also makes you sneeze glitter to a certain extent. The cold is also more attracted to men then women... this is not one of your run of the mill bisexual colds that goes after anyone. (Nee we have different colds... honestly... hahaha)

As you can see my head is not in the right place atm. It's almost as if its gone "Me sick, you no think today." ...

You can read that voice in two ways... Oriental Stereotype... Or Primitive Neanderthal.

Yes I know this blog did not make sense... But as I said these blogs are to help me clear whats in my head. And this is what my head is like at the moment.

xx Action Wolfe

1 comment:

  1. You're a funny bugger... A simple cold turned into such a big thing...
    Mwa xo

    ReplyDelete