Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Why am I even listening to you, you're a virgin who can't drive."

No - today I figured I don't need to reinvent myself... I need to reinterpret myself.
(If you don't know what I'm going on about go back two posts.)

I had lunch with two friends that I was once really really close to today. Yet again don't get me wrong... I love them both to pieces but drifting happens in all friendships at some point. It was not awkward as such - for a catch up after 3 months there didn't feel like much to talk about - so I don't know how I feel about it.

Then I noticed that I have changed... hence why I am hanging around new people now without noticing a general shift in groups.

Call off the renovations!! haha.

I've moved in a direction without noticing it. I clicked once they asked "How is teaching?" and I said "I love it - I can't wait till my next Prac." It feels nice to be heading down a path that I like. And the reason I like it is because it isn't an easy path. Fuck it is going to be hard - but fuck it will be worth it.

I think that is all today without getting into any other details.

xx Action Wolfe

P.S. Someone with the name of Jo__ is a stoopid bitch... fyi

No comments:

Post a Comment