Saturday, March 7, 2009

I want to drink, alas my man cold does not permit it.

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*
Sorry... Its just that time of the year.... STILL.

Today my niece said "Fucking Dickhead." It's not often you hear a 2 year old string two profanities together and it work so well. Blanch went to me "Did you say that in front of her?" (Automatic assumption since she runs around the house now saying "Fucking Chance" because of me). My guess is that it was her without her noticing.

I cannot remember the last time ANY of my friends or myself has used the term "Dickhead". It's kind of like there are so many more harsher things to say now a days and its just got so mild its not even worth using. I found that amusing. Probably because "Dickhead" used to be every second word out of mine and my sisters mouths.

Today I also had a bath.

That may seem like a simple statement for me it means so much. I used to use these as a way of escaping. I have it dark and play music whilst I'm laying in the bath. Not only does it release anything in my mind, but it also relaxes me and helps me to get to sleep - which I have trouble with sometimes. It took me back - because I haven't done it in about 6 months. It was nice. I need to do this when I'm freaking out later in the semester.

xx Action Wolfe

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard you say Dickhead.

    Still, Charlie gives us another winner hehehehe :D

    Mwah! xox
    Hope you feel better soon darling! And I loved the SMS tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete