Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Blog as a Poem... just to mix things up.

My blog as a Poem...
By Action Wolfe

I'm not good with large groups.
I feel confined, and gain the need to escape.
My eyes start darting.
I feel anxious.

Yet I can stand in front of crowds.
Teach infants, and classrooms of children.
Without Hesitation.
I just do it.

I do not like the idea of close individuals.
I have many, many close friends that I hold dear.
That's how I roll.
It's Just me.

Even if you don't understand that it is okay.
It doesn't, really hurt or hinder me to and extent at all.
I think it's nice.
I'm not perfect.

I don't know why I decided to write like this.
I like it, I think I needed a change from my normal self.
To express.
Be different.

I have transferred to an odd place at the moment.
I change, I go from the top of the world then into the shadows.
In an instant.
Very fast.

I'm happy with where I'm at in this moment.
But yet, at the same time I'm ready to start my next phase.
Less Monotony.
More balance.

It will be fine thought because I like to think I'm strong.
I will be, I'm the kind of person who does things to prove a point.
I think that's a good thing.
Life is short.

2 comments: