Monday, March 16, 2009

"Home and a Gay"

Ok - so there are going to be lesbians on Home and Away - I'm cool with that on the grounds that one doesn't wear a wife beater and plays football.

The highlight of my day was seeing my two girls I went on a teaching prac with. We always talk about the random stuff that happens to us in out Diploma's of Education... and laugh and talk about how it all corresponds with our prac schools and how we are all coping with it all. It's funny coz Yevette only has one unit - doing it part time - and she is the one out of the three of us who is freaking out. Kind of like old school comedy.

Then somehow we got onto the subject on who likes cats and dogs... and I said I like cats, because they somewhat look after themselves and they come to you when they want affection. Yevette said "If only you had that in a woman hey Adam." lol- I nearly spat my drink out over her and Christie. They both laughed and I said "Keep up guys I need a cat man, not a cat woman." But I don't think they got it... hahaha.

I found it amusing that they hadn't clicked as of yet... after knowing them for 3 months now nothing had came up to suggest otherwise.

It is amusing when this happens - but at the same time I feel awkward trying to explain I bat for the wrong team. Hahah - I have had a few brilliant coming out lines in the past - haha - I used to be creative with it.

:) I think I will leave you there for now.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment