Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Emo Rutt - The Woe is Me Blog that isn't

Well... Its the second night in a row I am having trouble getting to sleep.

I don't even think it's because of anything in particular... I'm just not tired any time of the day except the morning. lol.

I tend to detach myself when I get like this. Sometimes I need space. As one of my friends asked me a few weeks ago "Are you one of those people who have to get away from a party because its just too much?"

Defiantly - I am one of those people.

For some reason at this time of night I start to evaluate where I am in life. I keep telling myself after this year it will all be okay. Just this one more year then your finished uni. Just for one more year, you can keep it up for that can't you? Just one more year?...

I'm not saying that I hate uni- don't get me wrong. It's the best thing that has happened to me, and also the reason why I have soo many brilliant friends and learnt so many things about living away from home - learning things about myself and who I am too... *vomits*

... Yes this is starting to sound like a corny run of the mill "oh I'm going through a 'mid life crisis'" dealio. Believe me I'm not, and not going to suddenly pick up a nack for restoring old cars. PFT! All I know is petrol goes in, car moves forward. No petrol, car does not start.

It just feels like I have got no where in the time since highschool. Yes I have a degree and I'm a year off teaching... Just feels like abit of a rutt.

I'm going to go back to repetativly rolling over on my bed.

Maybe listen to a musical on my Ipod.

Who knows?

xx Action Wolfe

1 comment: