Monday, March 2, 2009

Conditions: Drowsey with sunlight horizons.

Last night I had 4 hours sleep... was just one of those nights I tossed and turned.

The interesting thing that hit me today was this little fact. I thought I was the only person in the world to do this: I can't brush my teeth without the urg to throw up. I don't know why or what its about but I always do it no matter where or when I brush my teeth. Odd looks aside. I was having a little fit about it in the bathroom, coughing and coughing. Then my sister started pulling the piss. I told her why it was and she simply went.

"I know, your not the only one... dad does it too."

... This threw me back. I hardly know my dad... and the one little thing that thought was abit off about me fits in.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying vomiting over brushing your teeth is hereditory... I just found it interesting that I had something in common with the man I hardly know.

I wish I caught public transport today... that may become clearer as to why at a later date :P

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment