Sunday, March 1, 2009

Does this layout make my butt look big?

I just sat here for half an hour... searching through masses upon masses of layouts and clicked.

What the fuck am I looking for?

How can one express themselves through pre-made layouts. Is it just an extension of who we are in the 21st century. I can just imagine the masses of highschool students sitting around at lunchtime going "Oh my god... did you see what her myspace layout was... what a slut... like oh... my... god."

Am I meant to be writing to express what I want from my life? Or am I hear to experience this so called thing called a blog? it interests me. So I have decided not to pigeon hole my self to one topic, to one form of entry, to one way of looking at things. I'm going to write about what MATTERS to me in the moment. A few days down the track it may not have anything to do with me life anymore.

And this entry... just something I wanted to spread my thought on.

Are the layouts for aesthetic appeal - or are they a type of branding on who you are as a person. Part of the reason I like facebook so much...

I still am yet to find one that makes me go "YES! LOVE IT!"

Expect it to change copious amounts of time.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment