Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chapter One in this crazy blogosphere

And so.... It Begins.

Okay, I do not really know what to expect from writing this blog. I have kept one before and it bared useful for me to sort things out in my head and into a digital format... alas feedback is always good. I am a virgin to this site so if it takes a while for me to get set up - bare with me. :P

At the current moment I am a uni student, struggling money wise, struggling socially due to lack of time, and struggling mentally. When things happen to me i will jot them here... this semester I am not only overloading to get my degree finished this year, but for a personal challenge to myself. So at the current moment I am doing a production unit, a psychology unit, and two curriculum based units... all units they say to do along side easier units.

So hold tight if this blog becomes erratic, it will straighten itself out by the end of the year.

.... will tell you more about myself along the way too.

xx Action Wolfe


No comments:

Post a Comment