Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Day that was.... rather nice but uneventful...

My day was nice. I had class with my group of uni mofo's. Had a nice, yet overendulgent lunch with a smirnoff beverage. Then went to class again... which ended in a coffee session in the ref. Was nice.

During this was blocking (like semi-auditions) for my childrens theatre class and an afternoon of jumping around the drama workshop for my class in the after noon... Spose I should get used to it I will be doing it with classes soon. hehe.

So thats the boring stuff out of the way (not really boring but more... weekly occurances)...

Tonight I had dinner and drinks with Emma and Kylie... I used to sit next to them in chemistry and physics in high school. As always we riticuled and teased each other sensless... many comments about Kylies cousins.... Many comments about various arts degree's... In the end its funny how people change. Altho we are making the same jokes we did four years ago but we are all so different...

Emma has studied med and changed courses into something I did not expect her to go into from what I remember from high school. (*Cough* gay and not in the good way *cough*) And Kylie.... is not tha same person... at all...

... like she is but its almost like she has re-invented herself...

I don't feel changed...

... almost like im the same person just outed.

Maybe a reinvention is in order....

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment