Friday, March 27, 2009

C aye N aye D aye


Forever I have been fixated on traveling across Canada.

It just looks like such a picturesque country, which would be a nice place to visit. I don't actually know what to plan to do while I'm over there but I kinda feel like planning as I go over there.

I do know the first few weeks I want to spend in New York - Seeing all my Broadway shows and musicals. Then travel up the coast then along the Canadian/American boarder, visiting all the pit stop's that interest me along the way- mainly for sight seeing.

Why am I planning this now. Because It's all I can think of at the moment. My life is slowly grading away at me and my thoughts are doing myself in. That's why, to be frank.

Motions, smiles, dedications, creations, failures.
Present, Represent, Resent - that is my current motto.

Canada is the one think making me go forward in life at the moment.

The one reward I get from my multiple goals set down at the moment. And its at least 2 and a half years away.

... the one thing that bothers me is that I feel like the kid I was in leavers... for those non-aussies reading this that's an aussie version of spring break. I don't know why I think this.

xx Action Wolfe

3 comments:

  1. I hope you do get to come visit Canada - it truly is a wonderful Country, as is Australia, I'm sure.

    Thanks for stopping in to say hello - and I'm glad it allowed me to come say hi to you, too!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an American that visits Canada at least twice a year, I can tell you that I dream about going back almost as soon as we're home from our vacations to our northern brother. The air is somehow purer there ... maybe not environmentally, but in terms of the focus of its people. And it's beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest with you, I'd never really had the urge to visit Canada until this past week, actually.

    The hubby and I were watching a documentary on one of our educational channels the other night on the formation of the Great Lakes. It obviously had a lot of footage that was shot in Canada-land and primarily due to the Great Lakes (the parts that are IN Canada, at any rate), I'd like to visit myself.

    ReplyDelete