Saturday, May 15, 2010

Unconditional love.

It's a frightning thing, the idea that someone can love you for you no matter what you do, say, act, commit.

Unconditional.  Under no conditions will anything change how much someone loves you.

Many people in even the strongest relationships have their breaking point.  It's where that point is that makes the whole idea of love interesting.  At what point does the damage that someone has done to you outweight the love you feel for them?  Lets face it, love is a very cruel thing.  Coming from someone who has never been in said love, from the outside looking in sometimes I want to slap people.  Because lets face it.  Love makes people do crazy shit.  Other people might not understand, but that balance of love decides whether something is make of break.

What about if you love someone without them feeling the same back?  What if you feel soo strongly for someone and they don't love you in return?  Why do you keep having the same feeling.  Doesn't the hurt of rejection push you to the area of love where bitterness comes from?

Love.  The act of love.  The emotion of love.

It is all a bit lost on me, yet I hang on to that notion that one day I will find someone who will love me unconditionally.

That's all for now Wolfies.

I've neglected you for 2 weeks, does your love for my posts outweight the annoyance of my ignorance for blogs.

Let's face it you have to live life for a blog to happen.

That's why I haven't written of late.  Nothing has triggered me.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment