Sunday, May 16, 2010

Role of a lifetime.

"Everything's an act when you're pleasing everyone, but he assumes that role to such renown."
****
"The role of a lifetime is living a fantasy, a battle that you struggle to erase."
*****
Bare - A Rock Musical

This blog is about falling for someone who isn't comparable with you.  Which seems to be the error of my ways as of late.  Some how I seem to have an avert attraction to straight guys.  I could be in a crowd full of gay men, and I'd seamlessly fall for the odd straight guy int he group without hesitation.  I don't know whether I go through this subconsciously or whether it's just an act of fate, but it happens every time.  The last four guys I have been interested in have all gave off the interested vibe to me - but it's never enough to go further.  It's always a more than friends friendship with nothing but lame awkward moments.  Awkward moments that are extremely hot, but awkward moments none the less.

At the end of the day if I did fall for a straight guy, it would be a waste of time because:
  1. I refuse to closet myself and have a secret relationship.
  2. I wouldn't want to be the reason someone came out.  If their family spazzed out over the idea of their son being gay, I would be the reason their son is gay and that's how they would see it.
  3. I wouldn't want to force someone out of the closet.  It's not fair.  It's a personal journey people have to accept on their own.
If it did happen with the perfect guy - I'm sure I'd try to endure through it, but they'd have to understand I'm not going to hide myself from the world.  It's not like I go around screaming "I'm a faggot - look at my rainbow wear!"  But, you know.  I don't mind telling people I'm gay - it's who I am and I'm comfortable with it.

Let's see where this all takes me in the long run Wolfies.

xx Action Wolfe

1 comment: