Sunday, October 11, 2009

A weekend.

I had a good night last night.  Very self reflexive drinking.

I was going to write a really long blog.  Decided against it.

So I will say a list of what is happening at the moment.

  1. I think I have sorted shit out guys wise in my head.  Starting fresh.  No baggage any more.
  2. I am worried about my uni assignments.  Hopefully I get them all done.
  3. I think I might have to miss out on pride as Yoh Fest is on that weekend.  I kinda don't wanna miss out on watching my classes on finals.
  4. I'm feeling abit distracted and defused.  I don't know why.  It happens every now and then.  Next stage is normally the lost stage so hope it doesn't come to that.
  5. I am thinking of starting to volunteer at a local Gay Youth Drop in Centre over the summer for three reasons.  To meet new people.  It's a good cause.  It will give me something to do for two months.

That is all.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment