Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You know that ur bad day has turned good when...


I have a theory. If I wake up in a bad mood, my day will normally be plain.

The only thing that counteracts these days is if Matt Passmore is on playschool... I get to watch TV with charlie and get thouroughly entertained at the same time.

Today I woke up from 5 hours of sleep feeling like absolute SHIT! Then had to babysit charlie while my sister went to the gym. I was not impressed. So I cooked some eggs n sat down with her and THERE WAS MATT PASSMORE PLAYING WITH BIG TED!

So I had a good day. Proves the theory right. There should be more Matt Passmore orientated shows on television. Underbelly, Last Man Standing, Mcleods Daughters and Play school just simply are not enough!

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment