Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where I'm at at the moment...

Well...

I had a moment today where I suddenly thought "The best parts of my life are still to come." Then realised that so many older people say "I had the best days of my life at your age." I really do think some thing is coming - I have said it for years. But I'm worried that I'm taking everything for granted whilst waiting for those days. I think it is more to do with my career. I'm sick of being a struggling uni student... and at the moment I really am struggling. I just want to get out of uni and start fresh. I can't wait to tackle new challenges and new places and new adventures, not just physically but mentally.

I want to go out and do things with my friends - just uni keeps getting in the way. I think it's going to be that semester where I let people down without meaning to. It's just not possible for me to do what I need to do, whilst have a brilliant social life, and also keep myself sane.

Not happy... but still waiting for that to change.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment