Friday, August 7, 2009

Strange ponder...

I was looking at a desktop on one of the uni computers - the over photo shopped one with the green rolling hill and blue sky... then It all of a sudden hit me. Is there such a hill like this left in the world. A hill... made of just grass.... with NOTHING on it, or have humans totally fucked over every single one on the face of this planet. When I say nothing... I mean no tree's either (which isn't our fault - but I feel like blaming us anyway.)

Little things like this make me second guess the world around me - whether I will ever see a vision like that with my own eyes. Yes what we have made is a beautiful adaptation of the original world... from a postmodern perspective... but is there anything natural any more? Anything NOT affected by humans in any way.

It makes me ponder a lot.... What will kids in three generations time see the world as?\

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment