Wednesday, July 29, 2009

United states of Adam... I mean Tara...


I watched the first episode of "The United States of Tara" tonight. Fuck it was a good show. Not because it was a show that is popular - rather because it was drama and comedy well combined with a storyline that is fresh. For those who don't know it its about a mother called Tara (Toni Colet) who when under stress snaps into 'Alters' (Alter-Ego's). It's done in a serious mannor - but the jokes are made so they blend in well.

It got me thinking about my Gemini side and when each comes out. All gemini's have two sides. I deffinately do and can feel them both. One is happy and outgoing - the other is sad and depressed... one of them writes on this blog more. Not saying I have a split personality, but deffinatly two modes. Now I have a third - teacher mode. I feel different when I'm teaching, its nice.

I get supervised for prac in the morning - for the first time I'm not freaking out about the supervisor watching. It's because I know Drama, I know my class super well, and I just feel comfortable with the lot.


xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment