Monday, July 27, 2009

Because I'm on prac... poo.

I seem to be liking short posts atm. Shorter than my nromal posts and logger than twitter *shakes fist*.

Prac is brilliant. Like - couldn't have been more perfect a place for me to go. Still stuffed and fucked over like every other prac I have been on - but boy, I know I am going to enjoy being a drama teacher. Positive vibes ahoy.

As for the personal life that occurs outside of prac time....

I had a feeling, lost a feeling, thought of the feeling, realised the feeling was their and then realised he haddn't noticed it... hrm... thats different. This feeling is not love or lust. So don't think that. It was that feeling inside your stomach that churns and tells you something big is coming (in life that is... not a poo). That foreboding effect, like god is going to dump something on your door step. Fuck. Everything I write sounds like im talking about poo! FFS. haha.

There might be a nice metaphore to this.

Love - life changing...
Poo - foreboding presence in your stomach, sometimes confused as butterflies...
love - idealistic...
poo - brown and sticky...

yeah this isn't working.... love = poo anyway. Not poetic devices needed to say that.

At this point - I shall draw your attention to http://www.heptune.com/poopword.html

I quite like brown trout, bum brownie and Tom Cruise Missiles...

ne ways- bed time :D

Good place to leave on that note.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment