Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love: the harsh game of life.

Well... I had some pondering time last night for about an hour after drinking with a few good friends... I was thinking about love and how its luck of the draw if you meet the right person.

What sucks about love is that there is no place for runner up. If you come second best in this game you are left with nothing, but to search for another game. No chest pin, no awards, no redemption for the time you spent playing.

You either win or you lose... more than often you lose.

I think these thoughts were stiked from my last post... just jad a few lines of it running around in my head. It's a game where a majority of it is waiting... unless your a fag fag... then its waiting and meaningless sex - which doesn't quite fit my criteria.

xx Action wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment