Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ok... euphoric

Even though my world is going a million miles an hour at the moment - I feel the need to blog. All my blogs are more than normally me bitching about the world. I like bitching about the world. I like bitching about my life. Bitching is my forte. Get used to it. But I do promise to be less emo and upset with it all - and just let loose.

Ok - So at the moment... I am happy with myself.

It has been a while I have to admit... and thats not happy with myself in a smug "I'm better than you way." More of a 'Wow - I know my life sucks but I'm so content with it that way. It's been a while. Hence why I am wow. I am at a point where I don't need someone to make me happy - because I am alone and the same. I'm not pinning for it now.

In saying that I'm not taking myself off the market - just... reallocating the importance of being in a relationship. Also in saying that doesn't mean that I'm not invalid to being in the middle of a crush with two people - one who I will never meet and one with somone where there is a spark but I feel nothing will happen. but alas - still happy.

Euphoric... for the moment.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment