Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twisted - a reader effected fairy tale

Ok - I am in the process of clearing some of my creativity - in order to clear my head and express my creative writing needs that I don't get from my average day to day blogs.

I'm currently setting up a blog called "Twisted" which will be themed on the feedback and idea's - which is going to be fun to use some of the ideas and work with the story and characters. In the process creating a workpeice that is not only enjoyable but interactive. If there isn't interactivity for a week - the next entry will come exactly as I envisioned it.

The story has actually started with two of my friend picking things they want in the story - hence it has already began as a viewer based storyline. I actually really like the first entry so far - just want to design the perfect page for it.

:) will keep you all updated about the progress over the week - and when I open it up to the public you should all have aq gizzy.

Of course any other idea's for it - comment them here and I will try my best to incorperate some into the basic plot I have dwelling in my head.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment