Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hrm... Bare train of thought...

Today in class we talked about love being a disease.
If that was the case why do I feel like I need to go out and get everyone to sneeze on me.

Anyway - Bare - so many thoughts rush into my head while I listen to this music. One of the lines goes "One day he will wake up an realize these feelings just won't go away." If you ever have had a connection with someone - you know that it is impossible to wipe it. No matter how hard you try - that connection will be there if nothing has occurred to change it. Time - time just makes it worse. No matter how much you detach. No matter how much you forget. The next time you see them - they come rushing back. It hurts - because it's just a vision you had - not anyone else.

Bare also has the line "me and my prince charming, we will lay there and count a thousand sheep" which makes me smile - but get upset at the same time. The duality of the line. The perfection of the word. The inevitable void it can create.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment