Friday, April 3, 2009

Connection in an Isolating Age

Over the last few day's I have been a bit lost. Don't get me wrong, I am not down, upset, angry or defused. I am actually feeling the most mentally stable I have in quite a long time. I just feel a bit lost.

When I get like these my dreams become more erratic and it causes me to have a lack of sleep - not because I can't sleep but cause I wake up through the night. Leaving me no time to REM the night away. It may have a lot to do with Uni - but I don't feel stressed.... should I?

I know bridges are falling all over my networks- but I feel as if I am still striding confidently over them.

... I'm all set to unleash "Twisted" on the world... but just waiting for a day where I feel like it should happen.

I know I have had too much red wine when the bed feels empty... it's huge tonight. Sometimes I miss my king single because it's hard to feel solemn.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment