Sunday, April 25, 2010

2010 - So far...

So, I'm not going to start with "Oh my god I'm soo sorry that I haven't posted in...." because to be honest.  I'm not sorry, I just plainly haven't had the time to blog / too much happening in my personal life to have the need to blog.

I wanted to start blogging again because slowly my headspace is getting clogged up with crap again.

Soo - the important things I'm going to cover in this post:
  1. Canada
  2. Work
  3. Tattoo
Canada - previously on here I have talked about having a Canada trip.... so putting plans into motion (even though they are way way in the future) I have made a goal for myself to be ready to move to Canada for a year at least (not just a holiday) by the end of 2011.

After much deliberation I have decided on Vancouver - as it is the British Columbia part of Canada, a huge city with an amazing national park, gay friendly, and a majority of the Canadians there speak English (The further east you go the more people speak French.

Work is interesting at the moment, among a long list of people being fired/quitting/moving on were a few really insanely awesome people.  It is sad to see them go and the job is not the same without them.  I have to keep telling myself that I'm only there for another three months hopefully, and cherish the time with the people there I love while I can. 

Tattoo - remember that post where I talked about getting a tattoo on my wrist?  Yeah that's right the stars with the paths crossing?  BAM!  Done and Dusted - and no regrets, I loved it soo much.  If you ever want to get a tattoo and the only thing stopping you is pain - pft seriously it doesn't hurt that much.  I got it on my wrist which is meant to be a tender spot, sure it stung while I was there but within 5 minutes of finishing you can't remember the pain.

Anyhow my little Wolfies,  I shall let you be for now.

Will hopefully post again either tonight or tomorrow.

^_^

Action Wolfe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment