Monday, August 31, 2009

Once upon a time - revised...

For once.... in a very long while.... I think I feel balanced...

Ok... that sounds weird- but normally I'm either manically happy or secretly down. But somehow I think prac has helped me immensly. For once I am happy to wake up to the challenge of the day, for once I'm not worried about whay lies around the corner, for once I'm not worried about people and making sure I please everyone. It has kind of been like this little personal project of this prac has made me happy with myself. Sure there have been ups and downs with off nights - but it's nice to know that a majority of the time I'm more than happy with what I'm doing each day.

I've stopped worrying about what has happened in the past. I have stopped worrying about what I really wanted and couldn't get. I have started to have new ideas, goals,thoughts. It's almost like this.... "new"... Action enjoys everything more.

The one thing that I still have to fix to make happy is now my next work in progress.... and the wheels have started to begin those motions - just a matter of time.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment