Friday, April 24, 2009

Not another stupid love blog.

At the moment I have been needing to escape - meet new people - explore - generate new ideas - new friendships - run without stopping - break free - start a new part of my life - experience things I have yet to experience.

I am coming to the slow realization that none of this will happen - well not as of yet anyhow.

I'm sick of being on this side of the fence when tat side is soo much greener. Sure it might not be - but how am I to know. Many people have came back and it's had mixed reviews about it's greenness... I want to experience the fucking lawn for myself!

Yes that was a euphemism, but hey, I feel like I'm about to break and become a diluted version of High School Musical - which is not a good thing.

I have noticed my blogs have been all emo lately - it's a stage I promise - it will go again... hopefully to burn out and die. I suppose it's better its like that then rainbows and butterflys all the time - otherwise I'd have nothing to write about.

Tonight I got drunk with my sister and danced to music, cooked, and are about to watch a horror movie. I've made myself extra drunk so it scares me more.

I'm off.
xx Action Wolfe

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like getting drunk with a sibling to make one feel better : )

    Hope all gets better soon. Smile : )

    ReplyDelete