Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Train of thought...

Today I caught the train back from Perth - only a 50 minute journey but most people despise it. I really enjoy public transport (to an extent).

I sat in the seats that face one another - which I always try to get. I don't like not seeing who is behind me on trains. So I ended up facing a reasonably attractive guy. Ok... I lie... He was hot... So I played awkward eye games with him for 45 minutes of the trip. He played along too tho. Smiling during the procession of gayness.

I don't understand how people zone out and sleep on trains. I get so excited watching a small sample of the community in one place. How people react to one another ect ect. It intrigues me. I could easily sit on a bus for a whole day and watch people. Listen to conversations that are not meant for me. Watch people that I will never meet again and remember.

It amuses me... Today I had the thought of "How many couples have met on public transport?" Just another layer of morbidity of my lonely gay lifestyle. lmao.

Ooooh - the other thing I thought about was the graffiti on the train windows... I couldn't make out what the pricks had written. I sat there for 20 minutes trying to make out the words and decided if your gunna be a bitch and grafiti why not make it legible? Doesn't it somewhat defeat the point? Lame is all I can say about it. I would be impressed if they stated witty comments such as "Lies weight more than Truth" or somethings like that. But no they are all crappy scribble.

Graffiti street art - legalised art pieces - are brilliant and things which I can respect.

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment