Monday, March 23, 2009

After the Chase

Yesterday I went on "The Chase" which is always one of my favorite days. It is an Amazing race style race around Perth. It is a fast paced race where you go from checkpoint to checkpoint gaining clues to the next position. This year the team I was in dressed as Michael Jackson throughout the ages. I dressed as bubbles. Was a frikkin helaire theme.



Dave, Neenee, Leesh, Lalee and myself.

Was an awse day hey - like so much fun. We were there to have fun, stopped for drive thru's (love it how they abbreviate the word through), yet were only seconds away from a win. Made me laugh and think WTF? hahaha. In a good way.

After the race I went to see my old room mate. Which was really nice to have a drink and a catch up.

If you haven't been on a chase and get a chance to - DO IT!

xx Action Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment